Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturdayy ;D

Yaa, heyy guyss! x)
Todayy i spent my day with my friends ;D
At morning , i played basketball at my school with my friends ;D
Then we visited a store near my school ~ kk

AFTER THAT .
I went to mall with stitchthy and vinasoonworld! ;D
Firstly, we play pump it up at the game station ;D
we playy this ;D kk ~

Then, we ate pizza kk ~ ;D
our foods! it's so manyy @@
                                                        

                                                             fettucini carbonaraa :3


                                      
                                                  took some picture :3 im look weird --"

                                        haha ~ that's all for todayy;D really tiredd -__- prepare to tommorow!
                                                                   kbyee!♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Domo-kun Cute